Beantwoord

No internet since 16 Nov 2022.. LOS Red.. POS Off..

• 25 November 2022
  • 35 reacties
  • 430 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

35 reacties

Thanks Lisa for the acknowledgement. Hope it gets resolved soon as it is really impacting my work and other activities. I am left to monitor my mobile data every now and then and topping it up.

Regarding Guidion visit, I just got a call from the technician and he mentioned he went to the network centre to fix the issue. So not sure if only that was expected from him or was he supposed to come over to my place to try some fix..

Guys, Any concrete update on what is happening with this request except advising for wait. Its been 23 days today without internet and 4th day since technician last visited.

Hi Lisa, The technician came in today but issue still persists. He said another appointment would be needed. 

Hi,

Can you help sending some technician to fix it by tomorrow.. Another weekend is approaching and I am afraid its going to be the third one without internet. 

Got a call and another appointment booked for coming Wednesday i.e. 7th Dec.. So its going to be 22 days without internet at minimum. Would need to go for another recharge.. No words no thoughts??

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I have some very good news for you! 💪 My colleagues have sent a request to the network administrator. The network administrator will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment. Good to know is that they can call you anonymously, so please be aware of that. They will fix this issue for you. Please let me know if you managed to schedule an appointment with the network administrator. 

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I have some very good news for you! 💪 My colleagues have sent a request to the network administrator. The network administrator will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment. Good to know is that they can call you anonymously, so please be aware of that. They will fix this issue for you. Please let me know if you managed to schedule an appointment with the network administrator. 

Thanks for the update Lisa. I ‘ll let you know once I get the call. I think its with network team since 22nd November.

Hi Lisa, The network guy came in today but the issue still persists. He said the signal is coming to the house but not passing to media converter.. So someone from T mobile or Guidion would come to check it. So back to square 1. Another appointment.. 

Hi Lisa, The network guy came in today but the issue still persists. He said the signal is coming to the house but not passing to media converter.. So someone from T mobile or Guidion would come to check it. So back to square 1. Another appointment.. 

Is it possible for you to get the appointment link generated so I can try to book the slot at the earliest?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thank you for providing me with these extra updates! As an extra exception I compensated € 15 extra, so the total of the compensation is € 30. I really want to be lenient in this situation. Please know that you’ll also receive a compensation as soon as your connection is up and running again. 

I really hoped to read that you were online again today. I want to do everything I can to advance the appointment, so I asked my colleagues if this is possible. We’re still trying to fix this for you, so I’m waiting for a reaction. I’m not sure if we can manage this, because we are dependent of the agenda’s from the network administrator, but I want to do my absolute best to arrange this for you. I’m really sorry that they couldn’t fix it today. I’ll keep you posted! ❤

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, you’re very welcome! Perfect that you’ll keep me posted. If there is anything else that I can do for you, just let me know. I love to help! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@Inderjeet Singh I have checked for any update. It seems that there is an appointment scheduled with Reggefiber/KPN for tomorrow at 11:00 to fix the issue. Is it correct that they have contacted you today about this? 

Reageer