No internet Zoetermeer, Netherlands

• 17 August 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 122 Bekeken

No Internet yet, Issue since 2.a.m Morning 17Th August 2023.

Work impacted very much.

Tommie van Odido 8 maanden geleden

Hi all, we have updated our topic: 

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 2

Please contact customer service on 0800-0092

This is because the official website denies the presence of general nor local problem with T-Mobile network. You risk otherwise that this issue is to be forgotten or not getting enough attention!!!

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@gaurav Yesterday we had an outage in Zoetermeer. The problem is solved yesterday around 15:30. I immediately checked your connection just to be sure. I see that your ONT (Media Converter) is still offline and is not connecting with the district exchange. Can you try to reset the ONT and the modem and check if the problem is solved after? Let me know! 

@gaurav Yesterday we had an outage in Zoetermeer. The problem is solved yesterday around 15:30. I immediately checked your connection just to be sure. I see that your ONT (Media Converter) is still offline and is not connecting with the district exchange. Can you try to reset the ONT and the modem and check if the problem is solved after? Let me know! 

I have tried it couple of times with no success.

Reputatie 2

@Demi @gaurav Same here, yesterday AND today we tried it couple times with no success. Also different customer service persons I spoke with confirm that there is STILL an ODF network problem in Zoetermeer going on. Therefore, they said, the issue is for ‘some?’ customers still open, as far as they can see in T-Mobile intern systeem.

In short, in contrast to what T-Mobile states in their website, the network problem in Zoetermeer is NOT over yet. This is in their own words (!). Also they tried to connect to modem/media converter (‘lijn meting') to no avail!

For now the only offered solution is sending technician from the network company, to have a look case by case. In the hope that the culprit can be found. This is so badly communicated in my opinion and creates unnecessary frustating situation for customers! Perhaps even more for English speaking customers!

Reputatie 2

I can confirm the issue is not over yet (even though thats what t-mobile states in this topic).

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi all, we have updated our topic: 

What you can do until the issue resolve is.

You can go to T-Mobiel shop Stadshart Zoetermeer or any other T Mobiel shop and they will give you one simcard(just update them the issue). 

Then call Customer Care on 8000092.

and they will send you email with one code that you need to send back using new simcard.

Then you have internet for next 7 days as alternative.

Thanks

Gaurav

Reputatie 2

What you can do until the issue resolve is.

You can go to T-Mobiel shop Stadshart Zoetermeer or any other T Mobiel shop and they will give you one simcard(just update them the issue). 

Then call Customer Care on 8000092.

and they will send you email with one code that you need to send back using new simcard.

Then you have internet for next 7 days as alternative.

Thanks

Gaurav

Very true, that is the only remedy you can get for now. Tip: for member(s) of your household you can ask for extra simcard and codes as well

Reageer