Beantwoord

Cancelling My Mobile from abroad

• 14 June 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 82 Bekeken

I moved back to the UK just before the pandemic. I need to cancel my phone. But I never had a log in with T mobile for their website and my phone has also completely stopped working. I cannot find numbers to call and cannot log in. Please can someone help? My Dutch is also not very good. thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 14 June 2022, 23:28

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Thank you so much for your help!! Do you need me to send my Dutch number? Really appreciate this. Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Pam Frisby 

How unfortunate that you are going to leave us.

Thank you for adding your number to your account. I have filed a cancellation request for you and your contract will be terminated next month due to the 1 month notice. I hope you are satisfied with my help and if you have any other questions, please let me know!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Pam Frisby 

Please wait for a moderator to reply, they can submit the cancellation for you.

Thank you. I am out of contract. Do you know how I can cancel ? There are no telephone numbers on t mobile website that I can see and I don't have a login and my phone does not work at all? Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Pam Frisby 

Just make sure your klantnummer is filled in in your community profile so a moderator doesn't need to ask for your details first.

For ending your contract within the contract period you'll pay €13,50 × the remaining months and your remaining toestelkrediet if you had a phone aswell.

If you are out of your contract period than you'll just pay for the final invoice.

There's always a 1 month cancellation period.