Beantwoord

Cancelling My Mobile from abroad

• 14 June 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 82 Bekeken

I moved back to the UK just before the pandemic. I need to cancel my phone. But I never had a log in with T mobile for their website and my phone has also completely stopped working. I cannot find numbers to call and cannot log in. Please can someone help? My Dutch is also not very good. thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 14 June 2022, 23:28

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Pam Frisby 

Just make sure your klantnummer is filled in in your community profile so a moderator doesn't need to ask for your details first.

For ending your contract within the contract period you'll pay €13,50 × the remaining months and your remaining toestelkrediet if you had a phone aswell.

If you are out of your contract period than you'll just pay for the final invoice.

There's always a 1 month cancellation period.

Thank you. I am out of contract. Do you know how I can cancel ? There are no telephone numbers on t mobile website that I can see and I don't have a login and my phone does not work at all? Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Pam Frisby 

Please wait for a moderator to reply, they can submit the cancellation for you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Pam Frisby 

How unfortunate that you are going to leave us.

Thank you for adding your number to your account. I have filed a cancellation request for you and your contract will be terminated next month due to the 1 month notice. I hope you are satisfied with my help and if you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thank you so much for your help!! Do you need me to send my Dutch number? Really appreciate this. Thanks