Beantwoord

I want to cancel my mobile subscription

• 17 October 2022
  • 30 reacties
  • 2444 Bekeken

Hi, I would like to cancel my phone account, but there is no way to do this on the website. I tried to chat with a representative but no one is available and I tried the digital cancellation form but have not heard back. How do I cancel my account?

Caroline

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 18 October 2022, 10:37

Bekijk origineel

30 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tessa L. 

I have answered your private message. Hope you are satisfied!

Hi, I want cancel my subscription I’m leaving in other country now, and I just checked and my contract is for two years (thing that I never knew the guy who sold me the subscription never told me that would be for two years, he told me one, because I was going to be only one year in the Netherlands, and I don’t speak Dutch so I never read  the contract) now it’s impossible to contact someone by chat and I really want cancel my contract, besides I’m super angry for the 2 years contract. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @mmos980 

About your contract we always mention it clearly on the contract it states 12 or 24 months. It is also the responsibility of the customer to check the contract for errors so if you had contacted us at the time we could have adjusted the contract term. 

But I can help you with your cancellation request. Are you still in your contract period or did your contract term end? If you’re still in your contract period you will have to buy of your contract. If your contract term already ended you can cancel your subscription for free. Just keep in mind there is a one month notice. You can send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your request!

I recently left NL and need my subscription canceled immediately. I am unable to call the customer service line because of roaming charges amongst other things. From what I've gathered so far, I understand that it is not possible for me to cancel it on my own on the website. I need an odido employee to do it on my behalf and it's been a challenge to get hold of one. Can I get some help please because I am being charged for a service I'm not using and no longer need. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Mphandika 

i can help you with your cancellation request. Are you still in your contract period or did your contract term end? If you’re still in your contract period you will have to buy of your contract. If your contract term already ended you can cancel your subscription for free. Just keep in mind there is a one month notice. You can send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your request!

Reageer