Beantwoord

Complaint: Issues with e-sim activation after renewing subscription + new phone

• 13 October 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 257 Bekeken

I have recently bought a new iPhone on the webpage of Odido where I also renewed my subscription, I have received my new phone with a letter containing the new e-sim to activate on the new phone, since Odido doesn't support Apple feature of transferring the mobile e-sim automatically.

When I tried to activate the new e-sim, it was taking forever, until about 15 minutes after I have received a message stating that the e-sim could not be activated.

Fine, I removed the e-sim, tried again, still not working.
I went to Odido website, selected the option to generate a new e-sim, tried again scanning the QR code and activating, 15 minutes later, another failure.

Next day I called tech support to help me with this issue, at that point I still had my e-sim working on the old phone, the tech support guy did something trying to help me, and in the middle of the process I lost my phone on old and new phone, he basically locked me out.

Without a phone, I can't call tech support anymore, I went to a Odido store, where they tried everything, and said it was completely locked and they couldn't do anything to help me because the system wasn't allowing, they even called their IT department in which apparently wasn't able to help me as well.

I also cannot log on to Odido website anymore, because two factor authentication requires confirmation of a code sent through SMS to my phone number in which is not working.

I went out of the store with 2 phones not working, a subscription in which I'm already paying and can't use, can't use my phone to work, can't call tech support, can't use my parking apps or banking apps, or anything else.

So, is there any good soul out there from Odido that can help me, or it is time to cancel my subscription and move on to a new provider?

icon

Beste antwoord door fabriciopolonio 14 October 2023, 01:23

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Solved, team from store contacted IT department and they opened a case to investigate, a day after I came back to the store and were able to add a new e-sim.

Reageer