I want to unlock my network lock.

• 3 October 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 126 Bekeken

My friend's mobile phone is because she passed away due to the COVID-19 vaccine. Her family gave me the mobile phone. Now I plug in a mobile phone card abroad and there is no network to unlock my network lock. Because the network lock has brought a lot of inconvenience to my life. The machine I bought in you on October 23, 2020 wants to unlock my mobile phone lmei is 35 307411 637493 3

eric 1 jaar geleden

T-mobile does not sell locked phone for more than 10 years.. what is the brand and model?

If Samsung,  than this could be a regionale Block from Samsung. If bought in Netherlands and used on another continent,  they protect their markets. Google the faultcode and see if Samsung gave instructions how to remove that.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

T-mobile does not sell locked phone for more than 10 years.. what is the brand and model?

If Samsung,  than this could be a regionale Block from Samsung. If bought in Netherlands and used on another continent,  they protect their markets. Google the faultcode and see if Samsung gave instructions how to remove that.

Reageer