Mobile doesn't work abroad

• 11 February 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 52 Bekeken

Hello, I’m abroad and it seems my e-sim doesnt work here. I cannot do any phone calls. Can you help me to switch this on?

Marciano van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi Asya, welcome to our community and being abroad sounds great. I hope you're having a good time! I've looked into your account, and I see that you don't have any active bundles for the country that you're in. You can SMS PRIJS TURKIJE to 5545 for more information. Or you can log into Mijn Odido and buy a bundle for Zone 2 (Turkey) on this page. In Turkey you can (manually) connect to one of these networks: Turk Telekom, Turkcell and Vodafone. Please let me know if it works for you! 😄

You can find more information about prices and connection abroad on this page.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Asya, welcome to our community and being abroad sounds great. I hope you're having a good time! I've looked into your account, and I see that you don't have any active bundles for the country that you're in. You can SMS PRIJS TURKIJE to 5545 for more information. Or you can log into Mijn Odido and buy a bundle for Zone 2 (Turkey) on this page. In Turkey you can (manually) connect to one of these networks: Turk Telekom, Turkcell and Vodafone. Please let me know if it works for you! 😄

You can find more information about prices and connection abroad on this page.

Reageer