Not receiving verification SMS from Steam after switching from PrePaid

• 26 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 25 Bekeken

Hi everyone, I am having trouble receiving verification SMS from Steam. I recently switched from Lycamobile prepaid to Odido, and wanted to change my Steam authenticator to my new phone. However, after trying several times, resending the code 10-15 times, I have still not been able to receive my verification messages. I contacted Steam and they confirmed that there were no restrictions for my account, and I should contact my provider. I have reached out to Odido’s Customer Service and have been waiting for 3 days now to hear back from their technical team. Any tips or solutions that you may suggest to help me with this issue? Thank you!

Kindly, 

Huy

Marciano van Odido 30 dagen geleden

Hi Huy, welcome to our Community! Our technical team has a processing time of 14 days at the moment. It could take a while longer for them to pick up your case. I'm leaving the case number here, so I can easily find it: 69873557. In the meantime, let's try a few options that might fix this (if you haven't tried these before):

1. Please try to enter your phone number at Steam with +316 in stead of 06
  2. Please try a different phone number (from a friend or family member) temporary to see if you receive the verification SMS.

Please let me know if this worked for you. If you already tried this or it still doesn't work, I must ask you to wait a little bit longer. Please send me a reminder next week. I'm happy to check the case to see if there's an update! 😄

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Huy, welcome to our Community! Our technical team has a processing time of 14 days at the moment. It could take a while longer for them to pick up your case. I'm leaving the case number here, so I can easily find it: 69873557. In the meantime, let's try a few options that might fix this (if you haven't tried these before):

1. Please try to enter your phone number at Steam with +316 in stead of 06
  2. Please try a different phone number (from a friend or family member) temporary to see if you receive the verification SMS.

Please let me know if this worked for you. If you already tried this or it still doesn't work, I must ask you to wait a little bit longer. Please send me a reminder next week. I'm happy to check the case to see if there's an update! 😄

Reageer