Poor Mobile inernet speed and latency

• 20 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 73 Bekeken

Yesterday, my mobile internet suddenly started to work poorly, i.e. showing poor speed and high latency (between midnight and 5 am the internet is normal). I use a SIM card in a third-party router (not Odido). Until yesterday, everything was fine. I didn't change any settings. Does anyone know how to solve this? Maybe I got some restrictions?

Pharwin van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hello @Marian4ikxd, welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you! I took a look at our coverage map right away: https://www.odido.nl/netwerk/dekking and I don't see any outages and/or works in your area, causing you to experience this. Did you happen to restart your phone? This can often help!

Could you check for me if the software of your device is up to date? You can also reset your phone's network settings. On an Android device you do this in the following way: Settings > General Administration. Then choose Reset and then Reset network settings. If you have an iPhone, you do it this way: 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Transfer or reset [device]' > 'Reset' > 'Restore network settings'.

I would love to see a comment if this helped! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @Marian4ikxd, welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you! I took a look at our coverage map right away: https://www.odido.nl/netwerk/dekking and I don't see any outages and/or works in your area, causing you to experience this. Did you happen to restart your phone? This can often help!

Could you check for me if the software of your device is up to date? You can also reset your phone's network settings. On an Android device you do this in the following way: Settings > General Administration. Then choose Reset and then Reset network settings. If you have an iPhone, you do it this way: 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Transfer or reset [device]' > 'Reset' > 'Restore network settings'.

I would love to see a comment if this helped! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer