Beantwoord

Roaming outside of EU

• 25 November 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 1007 Bekeken

Hi all,

From the beginning of using Tele2, I cannot use Roaming service in outside if EU. Even though now service name is changed to Odido, still symptom is same. The Roaming is enabled in my cellphone but no signal detected at all. 

Can someone advise me who has same experience?

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 27 November 2023, 16:13

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Seongjin You 

If mobile data works in the EU than it should work outside the EU too. You will receive a sms to purchase s bundle for use outside the EU because it can be costly without a bundle.

Here you can see with which operator you can connect in the country you are staying.

Hi @Waqqas ,

I am in German now and I confirmed that telecom signal is never detected like outside if EU. It means my sim card do not detect any signal outside of Netherlands. 

Because there is no signal at all, no message delivered regarding roaming bundle. 

Could you advise me further with my symptom?

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Seongjin You

You can check your Odido account > blokkades to see if there is a blockage for use outside NL. Is there no invoice which has to be paid yet or do you have a betalingsregeling?

If all of the above is okay, can you fill in your klantnummer in your community profile? A moderator can than have a look.

Dear @Waqqas ,

I already had filled my customer number to my profile when I joined this community. Could you forward this issue to moderator?

Thank you very much. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Dear @Waqqas ,

I already had filled my customer number to my profile when I joined this community. Could you forward this issue to moderator?

Thank you very much. 

Hello @Seongjin You, thank you for filling in your customer number! 

I took a look at your account right away and saw that you had a Roaming block on your subscription. I have just removed this for you. If you restart your phone after half an hour, you will be able to use internet abroad (within the EU) again. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards,
Pharwin

Hi @Pharwin van Odido ,

Thank you very much for figuring out my problem. Actually my spouse also has same problem with me. Probably you can find another phone number in same customer number that you found from mine. Could you also have a look it one more?

Thank you again for you help. I will check result when I go to another country. If still there is a problem, I will create another ticket. 

Kind regards,

Seongjin You

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Pharwin van Odido ,

Thank you very much for figuring out my problem. Actually my spouse also has same problem with me. Probably you can find another phone number in same customer number that you found from mine. Could you also have a look it one more?

Thank you again for you help. I will check result when I go to another country. If still there is a problem, I will create another ticket. 

Kind regards,

Seongjin You

Hi @Seongjin You, of course, no problem! I couldn't find another phone number in your account. Can you send me an DM with the phone number of your spouse, together with her zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I'll check this for her right away! 

Kind regards, 

Pharwin 

Reageer