Beantwoord

Sim card doesn't work

• 28 March 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 382 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
today I bought a new sim card from the t-mobile network, after inserting it into the phone, I entered the pin code and that's it, the card registered in the network, unfortunately, you can't make calls, reject incoming calls, or write or receive messages, what to do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Wiigar 29 March 2023, 12:19

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Wiigar 

Welcome to the T-Mobile family! 

I would like to help you with your request. Did you already activate the sim card in My T-Mobile? If you create an account in My T-Mobile you will be able to activate the sim card and you will be able to manage your subscription, usage, settings and view or pay your bill. There is also an English version available if you prefer that.

If you still have trouble activating your sim card, please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN. I will see if I can assist you with the activation of our sim card. 

Looking forward to you reply!

@Hajar Hi, 7 hours after inserting the sim card into the phone it started working, finally I could receive messages with the activation code from the t-mobile application, topic closed.

Reageer