Beantwoord

Unlimited Plus in Turkey

• 4 March 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

Hi,

I just switched to unlimited plus to use my subscription in Zone 2, however there seems to be no credits I can use. 

Only reason that I upgraded from unlimited to unlimited plus was this. I am having a difficult time here because other data packages that available to me are too small and very expensive. Any ideas?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 4 March 2024, 18:21

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

What subscription is that for €68,57? Is it consumer of business. The only reason that I can think off is that it takes today to proces the renewal in all their systems. Try it tomorrow. 

It is for a consumer, with additional cost for a device.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Matthews, welcome to our Community! I've looked into your account and I see that you have an 'old’ Go subscription. You purchased a Voordeel bundel Unlimited Plus. I think you're confusing this with a Hello Plus subscription. Your Go subscription and Unlimited Plus bundle are not eligible in Turkey. This is only with the new Hello subscriptions. I wish I could give you better news. For now, you can purchase a bundle to use in Turkey (Zone 2) via Mijn Odido. You can find more information about the prices abroad on this page: Tarieven en dekking in het buitenland | Odido

I wish you a great stay in Turkey! 😊

I am having difficulty to see mentioned details in Mijn Odido. How to change from an old subscription to new? I was assuming selecting change subscription should show this option as well.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Matthews, if you are logged into Mijn Odido, you can click on 'Verlengen’. I see that your contract runs until 03-07-2024. Which means you can renew your subscription to a Hello subscription. You can always do this 4 months in advance. But please note; the new subscription will start when the current subscription ends, so on 03-07-2024. For now, the only option for data in Turkey is to purchase a bundle for Zone 2 on this page: GB's aanvullen | Odido

We offer a few different bundles: XS, S, M and L. 

XS zone 2: 100 MB | expires after 24 hours | € 4,99
S zone 2: 250 MB | expires after 72 hours | € 9,99
M zone 2: 500 MB | expires after 7 days | € 14,99
L zone 2: 1000 MB | expires after 14 days | € 24,99

Are you planning on staying abroad for more than 4 months in total? In that case, a local sim card can be the cheaper choice. I hope this information helps you to get the data bundle of your choice. Please let me know what you chose! 😊

Reageer