Internet is not working

Toon eerste reactie
This topic has been closed for comments

29 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Rituparna Chakrabarti I can re-request the ticket to the grid operator. However, I've performed a line analysis via the KPN-tools and see that Guidion has to come by and check the infrastructure both in- and outside. I'll request a new service visit and have one of their skilled mechanics come over. You can plan the appointment via the appointment tool which will be sent by sms and email shortly hereafter. This is a physical appointment, not a remote one! 😉

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You're welcome! 😄

You're welcome! 😄

You're welcome! 😄

@Jason .  The only  date that a mechanics could come is 12th of July. This is too late, and it does not show me any thing before that. Please kindly arrange something next week ....

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Rituparna Chakrabarti That’s a bit unfortunate and on the late side, however, sadly we don’t operate their schedules and have no bearing in which dates are offered. You can always call 020-3232767 and check if there’s an earlier opportunity available. I sincerely hope you’ll be able to schedule something sooner than the 12th!

If you can use another voucher, please feel free to ask. Sorry I can’t be of service regarding the appointment date.