Beantwoord

Activeer mijn abonnement

• 31 January 2021
  • 33 reacties
  • 267 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 20 reacties

I subscribed to a family package before, but I can’t activate this subscription. What should I do? I have no way to use the wireless network now.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 1 February 2021, 09:25

Bekijk origineel

33 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

That's fantastic @Aixst, thanks for being so patient! 😁

Enjoy your subscription and please feel free to ask for help, should you be in need of help in the future. Stay safe!

Everything is fine, there is a network available. Thank you so much for your answers!

My friend told me that it might be because the network company hasn't opened the network yet. Is that true?

I really can't find these things, can you ask someone to check it for me? Thank you so much!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Aixst Sometimes the ISRA isn't placed in the fusebox, but rather in de living room. Some ISRA’s are located behind furniture for instance and some aren't directly visible. I checked the initial line-report and it doesn't state where the ISRA is placed - on some occasions the grid operator adds a comment on the ISRA's location. 

If you can't find it, I'll send over a technician to check its whereabouts. No worries, we'll get to the bottom of this!

Do I already have DSL at home? Means we have another network at home? But no matter which wire I connect to, the earth light is not on.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Aixst

There are 3 cables connected, first identify the main one which enters your house and make sure that only that one is connected.

Kopernetwerk is beschikbaar means there is DSL possible in your house.

I found ‘kopernetwerk beschikbaar ’in KPN, what does this mean?

No, nothing else. Then what should I do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Aixst 

This doesn't look like the main ISRA, is there nothing from the picture I posted above in your fusebox for example?

Is that right?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Aixst, it looks like the modem hasn't been connected to the correct installation point (ISRA), or perhaps something is indeed wrong with the wiring. By “DSL line” do you mean another DSL-cable? If so, sure thing, but I'm not entirely convinced that's the problem, yet. First I want to make sure if that's the problem, otherwise we can't ascertain the issue at hand and you'll be waiting for a solution longer than necessary!

Can you post one more picture of both the frontside and backside of the modem and the ISRA, please? 

Can you send me another DSL line? Because my line is damaged, I wonder if there is a problem with the DSL line?This is really bad, because I don’t have any Wi-Fi now, I’m really anxious.

@JasonDon't I need any operations on the network to activate it? Deductions have not yet started.:slight_frown:

hello,I have connected your DSL cable to the ISRA point, but it does not seem to have changed.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Aixst, welcome to the Community!

It looks like you're using your own cable to connect the DSL-port on the back of the modem to the ISRA. Can you please connect the DSL-cable that we sent to the ISRA? It should have a tag on it labeled “DSL”. I'm sure that will get the connection up and running!

I saw it said so, what is the situation?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Aixst 

Could you post a picture of your ISRA and how you connected the modem to it?

My internet light is not on

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

See:

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/thuis/internet-wifi/installeren/instructies

I found my ISRA point, what should I do next?

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

The ISRA is in the wall in the living room, or in your "meterkast". See the picture of the various types of ISRA-points @Waqqas posted. If you cannot manage to connect the modem, please wait for the reaction of a T-mobile moderator.

Regards, Marcel

Is ISRA  a point on the wall?The key reason is that I am not connected to ISRA? Instead of I did not activate the subscription?

Reageer