No internet in Lelystad, 8232 region

Toon eerste reactie
This topic has been closed for comments

34 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Best is to wait for a moderator to reply, they could check your connection and take further steps like sending a technician.

Reputatie 1

I see. How long does it take for moderators to take a look on the posts? I’m a new customer using it for a month now and my first issue so far. Thus, don’t know what to expect. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

They are here again tomorrow. You can also call customer care tomorrow.

Reputatie 1

I see, thanks for your help guys!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mehemmedv, it looks like the modem's never been online before, but that might just be the error-message we're receiving during the line analysis. I see you've managed to make an appointment with Guidion for today. Hope they can help! Please keep us updated and if I can do anything to fasten the process, I'd be more than happy to help.

Reputatie 1

Hi @Jason ,

I don’t understand why the modem’s neve been online? I have been using it for a month but just started to happen since yesterday morning.

Reputatie 7

Hi @mehemmedv, thanks for the quick response! I can understand your thoughts. Like Jason said, it might just be the error-message we're receiving during the line analysis. So, don't worry. I'm really glad that help is on its way. Please let us know as soon as everything works perfect again, so I can arrange the compensation for you! 😊

Reputatie 7

Perfect @mehemmedv, thanks! If there is anyone in your household with a mobile subscription from Tele2 or T-Mobile, please let me know. This way I can provide you with an unlimited Data voucher untill Monday. 

Reputatie 1

@Lisa Unfortunately, no one has a sim from those two providers.