Beantwoord

Since 11-10-2022 no more internet Geen Glasvezel Fibre Issue LOS RED

• 12 October 2022
  • 40 reacties
  • 475 Bekeken

Reputatie 3

Hey anyone else has an issue in the Haarlem area, since yesterday lunch time i have no more internet …  Contacted support, they said they can't do much and send the case to the Engineers…
now I got an email that the response form that engineers will be taking between 1-5 Working days… and i googled a bit and found similar cases where customers were sitting without internet for more than 3 weeks… what can i do to expertise this?

Calling the Hotline is a real pain … she does not understand my postcode or what question I have and when i finally get through sometimes the line just gets disconnected and i need to start from the beginning… really frustrating 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 12 October 2022, 15:43

Bekijk origineel

40 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Andreas Haarlem, thanks a lot for lettings us know! First of all: I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I directly took a look into your profile, because I love to help you with this. Like you said, one of my colleagues has already sent a request to our technical department to help you with this. They will do everything that they can to solve this as soon as possible. My advice would be to replace the UTP-cable between the modem and the ONT. If it doens't work, the technical department will find the solution. But it's worth the try! 🤞

Reputatie 3

Yes, I believe that would be a good test, but I will need to wait for an engineer, to test that. which i now already waiting on for more than 24h, just so you understand my predicament, I can't work from home without internet so that adds more complication to get that engineer access to check my home

Reputatie 3

Day 3 without internet ….

Question, I am working with FCP in My job so I am familiar with Fibre Technology,  Should I not see some light when checking the fiber cable with my Phones camera?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Andreas Haarlem 

If the LOS light is blinking slow (once a second) than that means that there is no Fiber signal.

Reputatie 3

Yes I understand that part, but Can I not visual check if this is caused by the short UTP cable or by the incommoding signal?

I can do that on a storage server which has FCP ports..

Reputatie 7

Hi @Andreas Haarlem, in case of the above-mentioned indication on ONT, we can assume that the incoming signal is not properly working. The technical department is currently working on the issue and making sure we can give you a solution ASAP. Testing would be at your own risk however and I'd advice on waiting on the technical department and their investigation. Thanks! 

Reputatie 3

Day 4 without internet….

still no word from you so called engineers… either you have a major infrastructure issue or you just dont care…  what are my cancelation rights here because you fail to deliver service???

getting to a person on your hotline is the worst… and then all i hear is we have send the case to the engineers… but how do i speak to those??? how can I update the ticked??? how can i see the status of the ticked without the need to tell your Hotline robot my Post code for 100 times??

Reputatie 6
Badge

Don’t expect contact with the engineers. They will check to see if the fiber connection is up. If they confirm that the media converter/ ONT either Guidion or maybe the fiber operator will be sent. But don’t expect communication from T-mobile. Give them time to go through their process and it will get solved eventually. But it will take time and a lot of patience...

Reputatie 3

don’t expect communication from T-mobile ?  what kind of service is that? no wonder they have 1start rating at Trustpilot… They have a serious support issue 2 days ago i tried calling them, after fighting with that automation who seems to not understand me, my call just got dropped...

Reputatie 3

what are my cancelation rights here because you fail to deliver service???

Reputatie 3

Day 5  without internet….

when reading the other posts, I see some of them get answers…some of them get engineers dispatched, which report later that its back working…

so this tells for me that they have a problem getting their network in order.. they have either to much problems or to less engineers to keep it maintained very frustrating for customers perspective when they hold the monopolies for fibre in my area…

Why cant anyone tell me what thos engineers are doing to resolve my problem or am I just still in the waiting queue for getting help??

Day 6 without internet…. seems like my old username suddly does not work…

Reputatie 3

Day 7 without internet…

no words from T-Mobile or any Technician…

Reputatie 6
Badge

Day 7 without internet…

no words from T-Mobile or any Technician…

For the moderators: @Lisa@Boris : has this person been offered a unlimited voucher for mobile? If he has a T-mobile of tele2 sim card that may relieve the pain somewhat….

Reputatie 3

well I have a Vodafone subscription which is now out of data, I did subscribe also since saturday to T-Mobile but that is subscribed as Unlimited  so there is not more ulimited i can get but that connection is not enough for working from home… :( 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Andreas Haarlem, thanks for your messages. Although I do understand the urgency, please consider our inhouse policies in creating a second account and the bumping of a topic. You can read them here: 

Because of those policies, I've deleted your second account and would like to warn you from refraining of bumping the topics. We do our outmost best to help you out as fast as possible but are not a chat. If you’d like a faster response time, please use our contacts at the callcenter or use our socials.

With that being said, I've checked the status and we're still investigating the matter at hand. We're looking to see what the disturbance in the POP might be, so we are able to fix it due to a mechanic. Whenever this mechanic has been send out, you'll receive a notification to make an appointment. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reputatie 3

Hi @Boris 

Thanks for the response, I understand that the issue is under investigation, I was studying your Algemene forwarden...: 
17. We hopen natuurlijk dat het niet zal gebeuren, maar als een netwerkstoring 12 uur of langer duurt, kun je een beroep doen op onze (wettelijke) compensatieregeling. In geval van een storing vind je hierover, en over het eventueel van toepassing zijn van de compensatieregeling, meer informatie op onze website www.t-mobile.nl

So we passed the 12h some time ago so what are the compensatieregeling? search on your website does not have any relevant information's:

Zoeken op T-Mobile

Can I expect a Credit for the Time you're not able to provide the Service?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Andreas Haarlem, thanks for understanding! 😊

Regarding the compensation: we'll calculate how much has to be compensated when an end date has been processed. That is: when your connection is back online and the issue has been resolved, we'll compensate the costs of no service. For instance, let's say you've lost two days of service, then your compensation will be monthly due (let's say € 30 for this example) divided by 30 days (one month) times the amount of days no service which is 2. So that would result in the following calculation: 30:30 times 2 which is € 2 euros. 

Once the compensation has been added, you'll receive an email confirming the amount. The compensation will then be deducted on a following invoice.

Reputatie 3

Day 8, Guidon Engineer came onsite, checked the cable and tried booth ports with spare fibre ethernet converter still no Signal on the Fibre…

He said he reported that back to T-mobile and now i have to wait 2-3 days for a response because they need to check the other side, which I was hoping they would have done before sending one to my site…

Reputatie 7

Hi @Andreas Haarlem, thanks for your reply and update. We would have liked to see that the issue could have been fixed by the Guidion technician, but the issue has been noted in the main line and network of the connection. Because the Guidion technician is unable to fix that, the grid operator has been notified to fix this ASAP. I've checked this right away and see that the feedback of the technician has landed. I've notified our technical department to notify the grid operator in their turn. We're on the ball and I've got good hope that we can fix this right away.

Reputatie 3

@Boris thanks for letting me know, Yes the Guidion technician expained the issue, And since the afternoon it seems there is a signal but its not syncing, 

LED for PON is blinking fast and the RED LOS is now off and still no internet

hope it will be fixed soon,

Reputatie 3

Day 10 no internet …  no change 

LED for PON is blinking fast and the RED LOS is now off and still no internet

No word from Tmobile or anyone in support…

@Lisa @Boris @Jason 

may I get an update??

Reputatie 7

Hi @Andreas Haarlem, thanks for your reply. We’re working hard to get you online ASAP. I’ve notified our technical department in order to proceed with the investigation. We’ll give you an update when we can. We’ll keep in touch!

Wow, I am also facing this issue in Almere since last Sunday. Guidion technician came on last Monday and told it is T-mobile problem. So called networking team is yet to pick up my case even though they said initially it is 4-5 days SLA and I should get a response. But nothing came from them. Looking at your case so far, I might have the same timeline before the connection gets restored. 

LED for PON is blinking fast and Internet globe is red.

Reputatie 3

Yes exactly the same issue with me, it started with 

LED for PON is blinking fast and Internet globe is red.
Then LOS was Red on the fiber converter which means no signal at all 

now its back to:
LED for PON is blinking fast and Internet globe is red on the WIFI Hub.
I assume that means the Fiber Converter detected a Signal but is failing to Sync

I checked the fiber with my Phone camera, and I can see a little white light coming out the tip 

Note: I do not recommend trying this with your eyes use the Camera of the phone ;) 

Reageer