• 17 October 2022
  • 30 reacties
  • 2449 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

30 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @danamadalina 

I can help you with your request. Can you send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will file a cancellation request for your. Please keep in mind there is a month notice. 

Hello,

I would like to cancel my subscription because I left The Netherlands permanently. I had a 2 year subscription and today I paid my overdue amount for the last 3 months. 

Would it be possible to buy the rest of the contract and cancel the contract completely?

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @balletaddict 

I have responded to your private message 5 days ago and I said your contract will be terminated on 21/11/2022 free of charge. I hope you are satisfied with my help.

I have still not heard if my account was successfully canceled. It’s been 7 days. Can someone please cancel my account?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @balletaddict 

I can help you with your request. Are you still in your contract period or did your contract term end? If you’re still in your contract period you will have to buy of your contract. If your contract term already ended you can cancel your subscription for free. Just keep in mind there is a one month notice. You can send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your request. 

Reageer