Beantwoord

Installation package is delayed

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I made an Internet order on Oct 20th for my new apartment and they promise me to have it installed on Nov 12. It is already Nov 8, I called the customer service yesterday and they said the installation package is delayed and there is no solution. I can only wait for they dispatched email and wait for the installation arrangement...but I have no Internet then, I have to work from home!!! In the customer service call, the staff said “sorry to hear that, but there is no solution for you”, even not providing me a SIM card with unlimited data (like what they did for the other delay case), how can I deal with this situation? It is really disappointing for such a big company to treat customer like whatever.

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 9 November 2022, 10:12

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @FayKong,

Sorry that I was unable to help you quicker! I replied to your private message and hopefully this provided you with the solution. Let me know, I'll be eagerly waiting for your response!

Thanks Cal for providing me the unlimited data package. BUT, the data package does not work...bacause I need to send a code to 2244, but now 2244 system is DOWN...this means, there is BUG everywhere in T-mobile...and my problem has not been solved.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @FayKong,

Thank you for posting your story and I am sorry to hear about your experience, this is certainly not what I wish to see! 

I would love to help you out and to find a solution quickly. As you have not connected your Community account to your T-Mobile Thuis subscription, could you please send me the following details via a private message:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.

With this information I can try my utmost best to obtain a good solution for you!

Reageer