F.A.Q.

Nieuwe aanvraag Internet + TV: alles op een rijtje

Nieuwe aanvraag Internet + TV: alles op een rijtje

Toon eerste reactie

583 reacties

Hi danielemichilli, first let me welcome you to T-Mobile Thuis! I've checked your order and the installation of the cables is not something we can do as your provider but the grid operator Reggefiber will do this for you. I see they are trying to get permission from the home owners association (VvE) to install the cables in the building (last update is from last week, March 2nd). After Reggefiber has completed their work on the cables our mechanic will come to install the modem and connect your own address!

Hi Brian, thanks for the answer! However, I still don't understand if this implies additional costs for me.

Best,

Daniele
Reputatie 7
Hi danielemichilli, first let me welcome you to T-Mobile Thuis! I've checked your order and the installation of the cables is not something we can do as your provider but the grid operator Reggefiber will do this for you. I see they are trying to get permission from the home owners association (VvE) to install the cables in the building (last update is from last week, March 2nd). After Reggefiber has completed their work on the cables our mechanic will come to install the modem and connect your own address!
Hi, I have ordered an optical-fibre internet but the installation of cables in the building is necessary.

Is this cost covered by the standard subscription (it says "Installatie Basis")?

Thanks,

Daniele
Reputatie 7
Hi s.akael!

Gelukkig hebben wij een noodoplossing voor je! Mijn collega Brian heeft in jouw topic deze optie aan je voorgelegd. We doen er alles aan om jou aan internet te helpen!
;);););) , ongeveer 4 weken. Ik heb internet gevraagd rond 19-12-2017 en tot nu heb ik niks gekregen en bovendin heeft de monteur me gebeled om an afsprak te maken rond 29-3-2018 ,dat betekent meer dan 4 maanden moet ik wachten. In elk geval is het beter dan in 29-02-2018 :8:8:8

en de klantservice kunnen niks doen en ze hebben geen noodpacket
Reputatie 7
Hi Nour8!

Zeker geen domme vraag, goed dat je hem stelt. Natuurlijk wil je weten waar je aan toe bent. Het activeren van de lijn kan tot ongeveer 18:00 uur duren op de dag dat je abonnement ingaat. Geniet van je T-Mobile Thuis diensten!
Oke, misschien een heel domme vraag. Maar mijn t-mobile Thuis abonnement gaat officieel morgen in, de 29ste dus. Kan ik er dan al vannacht vanaf 12 uur al gebruik van maken, of duurt het nog een tijdje voordat de lijn geactiveerd wordt? Alvast bedankt voor de antwoorden!
Kabel

Reageer